- Soft-body physics. Objects according to their weight distribution, construction, and/or suspension (in the case of vehicles).
- Advanced flight model based on blade element theory. It allows the accurate simulation of any airplane, based entirely on its physical dimensions and wing airfoils, similar to X-Plane.
- Accurate buoyancy model based on elemental pressure gradients, enabling boats with complex hulls to move realistically in the swell.
- Basic support for dual-core processing. More multithreading and CUDA support is planned.
- Basic support for scripting using AngelScript.
- Based on the OGRE Graphics Engine.
Download the latest installer from SourceForge here
You might also want to download the content pack here
For more information about this game, visit the website: